See the sights of Salzburg on a full-day tour from Vienna, with optional drop offs for those who want to stay the night.
Traveling in a small group of no more than 8 people, our intimate tour will take you through the breathtaking scenery of the Vienna Woods, with the peaks of the Alps in the distance, and on to the stunning Austrian lake district.
Stop where the big tour buses only drive by: dip your toes in crystal-clear Lake Attersee and take a stroll around the lakeside village of St. Gilgen at lake Wolfgangsee, a famous location in the movie "The Sound of Music."
Discover Salzburg's lovely Old Town with your guide on a comprehensive walking tour. Hear intriguing stories about Salzburg's famous inhabitants as you pass Mozart's birthplace, the colorful gardens of Mirabell Palace, the cemetery of the Abbey of St. Peter, Salzburg Cathedral, and the Archbishop’s Palace.
After the walking tour treat yourself to a delicious lunch, or enjoy a quick bite at a sausage stand if your prefer. Spend the remaining afternoon in Salzburg, before your drive back to Vienna.
CO2 certificates offsetting the tour's carbon emissions are included in the tour price.
Tour start: 7:30am - Taxi fee to the tour meeting point and hotel drop-off is included for central Vienna hotels
- Full-Day Guided Tour to Salzburg from Vienna, exclusively in English
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Vienna in Deluxe Mercedes Van with onboard WIFI
- Friendly English-speaking tour escort
- max. 8 people per tour
- Taxi transfer to tour departure point in the morning (max. EUR 12 per person)
- Hotel Drop-off for central Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010-1090)
- CO2 certificates offsetting the tour's carbon emissions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your taxi ride will be reimbursed when showing a valid receipt (max. EUR 12 per person)
- Guaranteed departure with a minimum of only 2 people. If minimum numbers are not me you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair & stroller accessible
- You can cancel your tour up to 48 hours before tour start free of charge, receiving a full refund.
- No refunds will be provided for later cancellations and no-shows.
Tour start - Travel past the Vienna Woods and Melk Abbey to Linz
Stop for coffee and cake (at own expense) - ca. 30 minutes
Photo Stop at Lake Attersee - ca. 15 minutes
Explore Lakeside Town St. Gilgen - ca. 30 minutes
Guided Walking Tour of Salzburg's Old Town - ca. 1,5 hours
Free time in Salzburg - ca. 2,5 hours
Departure for Vienna
Arrival in Vienna