See the sights of Salzburg on a full-day tour from Vienna, with optional drop offs for those who want to stay the night.
Traveling in a small group of no more than 8 people, our intimate tour will take you through the breathtaking scenery of the Vienna Woods, with the peaks of the Alps in the distance, and on to the stunning Austrian lake district.
Stop where the big tour buses only drive by: dip your toes in crystal-clear Lake Attersee and take a stroll around the lakeside village of St. Gilgen at lake Wolfgangsee, a famous location in the movie "The Sound of Music."
Discover Salzburg's lovely Old Town with your guide on a comprehensive walking tour. Hear intriguing stories about Salzburg's famous inhabitants as you pass Mozart's birthplace, the colorful gardens of Mirabell Palace, the cemetery of the Abbey of St. Peter, Salzburg Cathedral, and the Archbishop’s Palace.
After the walking tour treat yourself to a delicious lunch, or enjoy a quick bite at a sausage stand if your prefer. Spend the remaining afternoon in Salzburg, before your drive back to Vienna.
Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 2 people!
- Tour start: 7:30am
- Meeting point: Tourist-Info Wien, Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Vienna (Google Maps)
- Duration: 12 hours
- Group size: max. 8 people
- Tour language: English (and possibly Spanish)
- Full-Day Guided Tour to Salzburg from Vienna
- Tour of the Lake Region (Attersee, St. Gilgen, Fuschlsee, etc.)
- Walking Tour in Salzburg
- Free time in Salzburg for lunch and shopping
- Transportation in Deluxe Mercedes Van with onboard WIFI
- Taxi transfer to tour meeting point in the morning (max. EUR 12 per person)
- Hotel Drop-off for central Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010-1090)
- Food and drinks
- You are required to bring and use a face mask during transportation
- This tour may be operated bilingually in English and Spanish
- Your taxi ride will be reimbursed when showing a valid receipt (max. EUR 12 per person)
- Wheelchair & stroller accessible
- You can cancel your tour up to 24 hours before tour start free of charge, receiving a full refund
- No refunds will be provided for later cancellations and no-shows
Tour start - Travel past the Vienna Woods and Melk Abbey to Linz
Stop for coffee and cake (at own expense) - ca. 30 minutes
Photo Stop at Lake Attersee - ca. 15 minutes
Explore Lakeside Town St. Gilgen - ca. 30 minutes
Guided Walking Tour of Salzburg's Old Town - ca. 1,5 hours
Free time in Salzburg - ca. 2,5 hours
Departure for Vienna
Arrival in Vienna